Local news | Community | What's on | Local business | Kings Heath, Birmingham
Mark Taylor (Chameleon Music), Birmingham, UK
TV // Live Theatre & Multimedia Events // Radio // Advertising // Corporate Presentations // Film // Computer Games
In the last 20 years, I have provided music and general sound design for productions all over the world – USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Panama, Ireland, and mainland Europe.
Chameleon Music is a full member of the PRS for Music (Performing Rights Society).
Recent clients include:
• Nocturnal Works – ‘Eleusis’… a 3d first-person adventure game on PC.
• RTE (Irish National TV and Radio) – Ident / Jingle
• Chevrolet Malibu / MSN -online advert.
• Fifteen (festival of short plays from some of the UK’s most exciting artists and playwrights).
• Bally Technologies – Pirate themed electronic game
• Castrol UK – ReMix of their classic jingle.
• PBS (US TV Network) – ident / jingle
• Collegehumor.com - underscore
• BBC World Service – documentary
• Yvette Mahon, Burma Campaign UK – Ident / Jingle
• Catalyst Design on behalf of TV’s interior designer Tess O’Hara – Ident / Jingle
• Novelist Maria Isabel Pita – Underscore for Promotional Video
I recently had the dubious honour of having one of my tracks beamed into space from the Goonhilly satellite earth station in Cornwall, UK…took just 5 hours to go beyond the solar system and is now well into deep space. If aliens do finally arrive and they look angry, you now know who’s probably to blame!
Message to Will.i.am…music on Mars…that’s nothing…I’m way ahead of you! :0)
If you would like to contact me regarding music / sound design for a project (large or small):